Last updated: January 2024
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
64 Crater, Irvine CA 92618, United States
OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Maintain or service customer accounts.
- Process or fulfill orders, transactions, and payments.
- Verify customer information.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you of changes to any products or services we offer or provide.
- Analyze Website performance, calculate usage level, and help diagnose issues.
- Communicate with you via any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, post or in person) to provide news items and other information in which you may be interested.
- Manage operations of our communications, IT and security systems; and audits (including security audits) and monitoring of such systems.
- Detect, investigate and prevent breaches of policy, and criminal offences, in accordance with applicable law.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations under applicable law.
- Debug information technology assets to address impairments to operational functionality and detect security incidents.
- Manage of legal claims; establish facts and legal claims, including collection, review and production of documents, facts, evidence and witness statements; exercise and defend legal rights and claims, including formal legal proceedings.
SHARING YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties for legitimate business purposes and the operation of our Website, or to provide services to you, in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we disclose your information to:
- You and, where appropriate, your appointed representatives;
- Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- Accountants, auditors, consultants, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to PetSnowy, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- Third party service providers, including cloud-based providers (such as email service providers; analytics service providers, marketing service providers; venue operators; payment processors; postal carriers; etc.), located anywhere in the world;
- Any relevant party, regulatory body, governmental authority, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Any relevant party, regulatory body, governmental authority, law enforcement agency or court, for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
- Any relevant third party acquirer(s) or successor(s) in title, in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, sale, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation);
COOKIES, ANALYTICS, AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
When you use our Website, we will typically place cookies onto your device, or read cookies already on your device, in accordance with applicable law. We may collect Personal Information through cookies and similar technologies, in accordance with applicable laws.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. You may also use commonly available tools in your browser to remove cookies which may have been placed onto your computer. However, please be aware that the Website requires cookies to operate correctly. For example, if you turn off cookies or refuse them, you may experience limitations while browsing, accessing your account, or making payments. We will not use shared local objects (commonly referred to as "FLASH cookies") in a manner inconsistent with the purposes for which they were designed unless you are specifically notified that we intend to use them for a specific service. FLASH cookies are cookies that are placed on your computer that are not removed through normal browser management tools.
Most browsers can be set to send signals to third party websites requesting them not to track the user’s activities. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals. Consequently, third parties may indeed track and collect information about your online activities over time while navigating to, from and on our online services, notwithstanding any “do not track” signals we may receive.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and organizational or administrative security measures to protect your Personal Information from accidental or unlawful disclosure or access, taking into account the state of the art, costs of implementation, and risk. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, while we will strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the absolute security of any of your Personal Information. You should not share your username and password with anyone, and you should not re-use passwords across more than one website. We will not be and are not liable for disclosures of your Personal Information due to errors in transmission, networks that we do not control, or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding our products or services that may be of interest to you. We may also use your Personal Information for the purposes of displaying content tailored to your use of our Website or services. If you use the Website or our services, we may send or display information to you regarding our products or services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, including by using the contact details that you have provided to us, or any other appropriate means.
From time to time, we may request information from you via surveys, contests and other promotions. Participation in these surveys, contests or promotions is voluntary and therefore you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. If you choose to participate, we may ask you for additional information, which may include contact information (e.g., name, email and shipping address) and/or demographic information (e.g., postal code, and age), to provide better services and options to you. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, in addition to the purposes set forth herein. If your information, gathered via a survey, will be used in a manner different from that described in this Policy, such use will be detailed in the survey instructions. For example, the instructions will alert you if the information will be shared with anyone in addition to those identified in this Policy, such as a third-party sponsoring the survey.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional email list at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional electronic communication we send. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but in some circumstances we will continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of providing the services you have requested.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.